Sunday, May 12, 2019

Forthwith.

So bored today.  I woke up at 9, very very very awake.  Like I had wanted to for a very long time.

The morning was great and normal.

The afternoon was a little scary because I couldn't think.

The evening is slyly ok.  I get to sneak in a thought or two.

I was soooo  bored though.  I'm not used to filling in the hours, with stuff that requires a lesser amount of energy.  I'm a dumper, I wake up late in the afternoon, roar until 11 pm.  Rage against the machine, I guess.  I kept picking up a book then putting it down.

And everything I do takes less than 10 hours to do, although I do it brilliantly.

So I was twiddling my thumbs, also wondering why I couldn't think.  I read a lot, cleaned, messed around on the computer.  But everything was the most boring it could be.  It was so weird for me not to be able to think of something interesting to do.  I was glad for the morning time to clean, but in the afternoon, I guess I could have dipped into my hobbies, my online classes on skillshare and coursera, but I'm trying that thing where you avoid everything but your goals.   Mine are pretty basic.

Get up in the morning, Get to bed at a reasonable hour at night, Exercise, Cleaning the house, and god/spirituality/meditation, and beauty/health. Pretty general.  

Cleaned most of the house, we didn't have paper towels so we didn't get to the windows.  I just have to do it every week.  Thought of a reward for that, too.

Those are the basics, I feel like I have to master to level at life.  I have tons of hobbies, but if I don't master the basics, then I won't have a good foundation.

Also, what is this trend of workbook books?  I like it.

My leg is so asleep I cannot feel it at all.  All feeling is lost.

I want to meditate everything good into my life.  I watched a futuristic video that showed a group of people who felt that certain people deserved death, so they all came together and made a list of people that they wished would die and wished death on them and most of them died.

I don't think I'd do that.  But thought is powerful.  It could be a dangerous weapon to weild.  And I'd probably pray/meditate.  Because there might be a higher power.  And there's always someone above you, right?  So.

I watched some tv, too.

I keep trying to lay down the law for myself.  Here's an example.

So thus you verily did troth waketh in the time of morning, you shall have done a good deed upon your servant.

So thus, the realm of boredom didith come upon you in the middle of the daylight hours.

Verily shall thee, find small boring things to do, that do not require much thought if thee shall continue to waketh in the morning.

And shall thee not continue, thee shall not concern thyself with the matter forthwith.

And here is the law laid down upon myself.




No comments: