Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Hey you guys! Otra Blogs

So.  You know I have this blog.  Most of my blogging attempts are haphazard and messy and a little juicy, drip, drip.  I'm sure you know from following this blog.  I wanted to inform ya'll  of my other blog attempts that this year, 2019, I'm gonna try to focus and execute.  How's about it.  Ya'll ready?

If ya'll are looking for more reading materials, or are interested in anything of the topics that come up, definintely check out these blogs

Here goes.

Death Cab for Craftie.  I have had this one for a while.  It's duh a craft blog.  I like the title, cause it lends a certain ambiance, and while I don't have a clue what any other songs besides "I'll follow you into the dark," they have, I like that song and kind of what they represent and how I really hate crafting?  I think it's a personal revelation kind of thing.  I talk about how I'm a craft whore.  Then how I'm more of a craftard than a craft whore, when I'm really more of a craft binger.  I get interested and do a bunch then get bored.  If I pick up this blog this year, I might do a lot more with it, but it's unlikely, because crafts are expensive and I'm saving for a car.  So for practicality's sake.  Unless someone wants to collaborate with me, it'll probably be passed up on.

Diabetes Dragonfly.  This is a mess of a blog, and I did it when I was in my diabetes curing phase.  It never really got anywhere cause I couldn't really commit and it's hard to find real content, even though there's a lot of primary information out there, there's not that much practical hard hitting evidence or research that's readily available on the internet.  It's a huge topic and I send bravos and kudos to people who had tackled that head on, but, really, I'm out of that phase and into my Mexico phase for the next year.  It's also a huge topic and I'm not even trying a blog.  I might work with a lot of Mexicans and learn to intermediate language skills, but a blog?  On Mexico?  It's kind hard with my selfish American mindset.  I sorta planned these phases 5 years ago so.  I still support them and I will do what I do for them that I can, but I'm not starting a movement.  I'm not even slightly revolutionary.

How I Got a JobThis blog was really just a stepping stone for me, starting in 2015, and ending in 2018 when I got my current jobs, I might bring this blog back but it's unlikely.  Most of the blogs I've started are crap, which I something I'd like to remedy in 2019.  It's interesting enough but mostly.  I like to give the impression that I've given up looking for another job, but since I have two part time jobs, and am looking for a full-time government job, so I can pay off my student loan debt sooner and have a more reliable source of income, I probably am still looking at the job market.  Arlington is a hard city to find new jobs because there are so many great candidates, and in government jobs even more so.  A lot of government jobs are not entry level, more specifically, engineers and, generally,  bachelor degree holders.  Who knows?  I may have something to say about this.  After all, this may help me rebound into my forever job.   I'm also thinking about freelancing to help supplement my income, so that might be a topic of discussion and going back to school, which is related.  

Next to Extrovert.  I actually don't have any posts on this blog so if you follow the link it will lead you to a blank site This blog might see some activity.  I've been considering a while, trying to branch out and make friends.   I've always been a quiet person with few close personal friends, a best friend for every school attended.  4 best friends in high school and junior high.  Very diverse, black, middle eastern, white and Mexican. In college I really came out and had a group of friends and my first boyfriend.  Then I just had family friends.  And fading facebook friends that I sadly messaged after years of not seeing them.  And this past year, most of my messaging has stopped because I have been busy working.  I don't have any best friends, but I have work collegues, that I value their friendship. I don't know how they feel about me, however, I believe we have similar goals that we are working towards and that makes a lot of difference.  The other ten percent is politeness.  The difficulties to surmount with this blog is that I don't have a lot of time.  The majority of my time is spent working.  and thinking about working and resting from working or doing mundane daily tasks.  I guess this could be surmounted by growing my work relationships, and I do see myself doing this.  I sleep an average of 13 hours a night, which I'm working on cutting down.  I don't have a huge a lot of money to spend on transportation or a car, which I'm also working on.  But a little money would go a long way. Also my attitude towards others is horrible.  I don't know how to fix this.  I just mainly hate people when I'm doing stuff for myself.  I am comparing myself to myself, two years ago, when I was very, maybe extremely (maybe way too extremely), unselfish.  So I need to break down that wall, I've created for myself.  Either to be ok with my selfishness, or be less selfish.  Places to go to socialize are also lacking.  Most meetups from meetup.com are in Dallas, or Fort Worth or not interesting to me or I work at the time they are working.  I can go to church, but I've been increasingly agnostic over the years despite my continuing bible reading and morning church devotional.  I guess I could go to different churches, but I have a feeling I would also find trouble in them.  so where do you go to meet people?  Bars?  College?  Now that I'm thirty and bored of life and boring as life, what is even the point?  But my brothers and sisters!  I have a dream.  There's still friend meeting sites and library events.  All is not lost.  I'm not going to just mark time, but I want companionship to connect to others.  What is life void of friends?  Obviously this is hot topic for me with lots to write about.  Look forward to it!

Year of Celebration  So this idea I came up with making a calendar in Business Systems class in High school.  I was making a calendar and I found that there were a lot of different holidays out there, more than one for each day of the year and I thought it would be cool if I celebrated every day of the year.  Right now, it seems too bold to try and since Jesus is all about humility and flat bread, I don't think I'd dare.  But if you want to steal an idea and celebrate everyday of the year, feel free.  I just don't have the liberty, the time or the money.

I have another blog that's on my other email account, TrainTrend.  I think it's about the hot topics I come across and would love to learn and teach others about while I'm freelance job searching.  I always come across the most trending topics when I search for online writing jobs.  It's empty, waiting to be filled right now

Other blog topics that I feel interested in:  How to decrease death by accidents(I promised myself I wouldn't cure another disease), Russia(They are the most depressed nation that there is information about...some countries in Africa don't have any census information), Psychology(I have a lot of personal and family experience about this.)  If someone is interested in collaborating about a blog, I love writing about topics I'm exploring.  That's when the interest is keen and the writing is sweet.  I need to start writing about stuff I know though.  It's pretty important to share what you've learned in this life with others, so they don't start making the same mistakes we did.  Our mistakes are God, and there isn't really any comparison.

No comments: