Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Writing Blues

Today, I just don't want to write.  Is that a thing?   You just wake up one day and all your spirit for writing is dead?  I think it is.  I'm gonna go do self-care and work on my spirit.  You know?  I think these things help when there's little to no work on writing boards and a search of such is quite discouraging.

Good to know that other people struggle, too, and then when you write about how bad you feel, you are writing again, I guess.  At least on some platform.  When fear assails you, you must withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from you.  That's a hacked quote from someone so don't attribute it to me.  I think it involved the world.

What is there, but work to do!?

I'd really appreciate your comments or encouragement.



No comments: